Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
PhantomKirin
Virus111
Nightgazer13
Rockman Striker
DJ-P0N3
Edich
smalltrouble
Quickdraw
MaestroMaharg
HBV-05-E Raiden
General Specific
15 posters

Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion

MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion

Post by MaestroMaharg Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Posted a new Reaverbot over at the Developers Section, but forgot to post it here in case anyone wants to see it...
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 84

Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion

Post by Ben-Hur Pilotti Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Ah... Maestro... I love your style... It is just <3

And when I saw Rockman Striker's one, I really thought it would be a waste to leave such a cool reaverbot only in black and white, so I painted it, besides, DJ's are absolutely awesome too.

You guys are doing very well! I mean it!

Striker, here is your draw painted, hope you like it:

Reaverbot Design and Concept(s) Discussion - Page 3 Imagem10

MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Ben-Hur Pilotti wrote:Ah... Maestro... I love your style... It is just <3
    Thanks, Ben! It's always great to get a comment like that.
    And the painting you did is pretty cool, too, nice job Excited !
    Rockman Striker
    Rockman Striker
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Male Posts : 211

Post by Rockman Striker Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I really like your color schemes Ben! and I'm glad you like my design too! Ecstatic that reaverbot was for the devroom event, I collaborated with my partners over the Legends Station, the final result was completely different from my original design, but it was still very cool!
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 am

I loved those painted reaverbots, Ben! The yellow one was like Oh My Gawd!!

@Maestro: Your designs are pretty awesome, I say. I'm sure all of them could of been made for any Legends Game, EVAR!
    Krotar
    Krotar
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 8

Post by Krotar Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:47 pm

I don't have any personal suggestions at the moment, but I started a DevRoom thread about this post-cancellation as a way to drum up activity. Got a good number of entries. Maybe there's some we could use?
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/go/thread/view/114725/28098221/Fan_Event_3:_Reaverbots,_Bonne_Mechs,_and_Bird_Bots,_Oh_My!?sdb=1
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm

—I thought you were Nathan from the CU Devroom! Very pleased to know this, actually, as you showed a lot of initiative when everybody else had gone to the picket shop (and in vain, IMO). Starting up those threads was a hobby of mine back when the game was still in-development—I'd suggest searching for any thread made by General Specific.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am