Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
prince_david
General Specific
LordGarza
PhantomKirin
8 posters

What programming language should we use?

PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

What programming language should we use? - Page 2 Empty Re: What programming language should we use?

Post by PixelSprite Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

For anyone new (or not so new) to Unity, a couple of 3D Buzz tutorial series that I can attest to the quality of (and they're free! Shocked):

Simple 2D Shooter, good for getting your feet wet, I think.

3rd Person Camera and Character Controller. They're going more for Tomb Raider type control, but fascinating and enlightening all the same. I haven't finished the final section yet. Note: They say you can probably skip the first section and... yeah, they're not vital; more useful for artists than programmers.

There is also a 3rd Person Platformer tutorial series but 1) I haven't gotten to it yet, 2) I don't know if it's finished, and 3) It's across numerous links. I'll edit this post with links to it if someone wants to see them, and, really, it's basically a sequel to the above series.

Last edited by PixelSprite on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3D Platformer series is complete, so I added its link.)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am