Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon.

Tehwilburforce
    Tehwilburforce
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 1

mega - Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon. Empty Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon.

Post by Tehwilburforce Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey I'm Tehwilburforce and It's great to be here. If I could, I'd like to be a writer. I'm not really sure if I could handle anything else.
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

mega - Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon. Empty Re: Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon.

Post by Edich Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Great to see you here. Writers aren't a main priority right now, but go ahead and post in the recruitment thread if you're interested, we could use any help we can get.

Recruitment Center

Also, Once you're in, try looking over the game design position. It's similar to the writing process, especially at this stage, but it's more focused on how scenarios and settings work in the game.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

mega - Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon. Empty Re: Tehwilburforce here to get Mega Man off the moon.

Post by General Specific Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Game design is the next big area that needs more developers, really—there's a lot to it, and I only have two other designers (who aren't very active and haven't proven themselves worthy of being the DASH Designer). If you think you've got what it takes, apply for it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm