Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived.

The High Paladin
    The High Paladin
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 8
    Location : Wherever you are, I shall naught be but far behing, calmly eating my hot plate of only the freshest slices of soup-fillet, whilst casually stalking you.

The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived. Empty The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived.

Post by The High Paladin Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 am

Let it be known that I, the one whom doth reign over the world known as Kaldeon, have temporarily absconded from mine throne, leaving it in the hands of the Paladine Council in order to partake in this most delicate process that which can only be knownst as a revival of the utmost importance, to which I shall lend both body and soul, to toil relentlessly even after I doth tire, to grant this the grandest effort that which I have ever granted, in order to ensure that this revival succeeds.

"FEEL HONORED!"
    ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S0iJuVke-I
    0:08)

Last edited by The High Paladin on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived. Empty Re: The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived.

Post by Skybane Zero Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:25 am

...Okay, then. Hi there and welcome to Project Legends!
    If you're really interested in helping us along in the developement this game, first, head over to the Recruitment Center and let us know what you can do! Lead Developer Adrian will then appoint you to a position based on your report.
    The High Paladin
    The High Paladin
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 8
    Location : Wherever you are, I shall naught be but far behing, calmly eating my hot plate of only the freshest slices of soup-fillet, whilst casually stalking you.

The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived. Empty Re: The One Whom Doth Reign Over Another Planet Hath Arrived.

Post by The High Paladin Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:38 am

And that I shall! But this application process must initialize in the morrow, for I speak in this manner at the cause of mine own weariness, and I fear I may not post an acceptable application whilst using this meagre Earthling device known as the PlayStation Portable, and so for this moment I must retire for the night, as it is one thirty seven in the morning, and I must rest. Until the morrow!
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:50 am

The High Paladin wrote:And that I shall! But this application process must initialize in the morrow, for I speak in this manner at the cause of mine own weariness, and I fear I may not post an acceptable application whilst using this meagre Earthling device known as the PlayStation Portable, and so for this moment I must retire for the night, as it is one thirty seven in the morning, and I must rest. Until the morrow!
    Alright, that's fine. Looking forward to working with you! Excited
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 174

Post by HBV-05-E Raiden Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Never heard of ya.

Anyways, welcome.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Welcome, genteel fellow of some unspecified knightly order. I'm happy to work with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am