Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added?

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added? Empty What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added?

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 am

Good or Bad? Discuss it here.

Also, here's how to get each rank for none-developer users. (Each rank will have a different icon.)

1) Visitor: You start like this
    2) Normal User: Post 25 times
    3) Regular User: Post 50 times
    4) Fan: Post 100 times
    5) Super Fan: Post 200 times
    6) Mega Fan: Post 500 times

P.S. - I'll make new ranks once people start reaching the Mega Fan one. Also, remember to NOT SPAM. Thank you very much.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added? Empty Re: What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added?

Post by General Specific Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 am

I'd like for them to be Legends related, ASAP. Classic is a great part of MM, but we're making a Legends game here. For the time being, though, they're good.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added? Empty Re: What do you think about the Rank Icons I just added?

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 am

General Specific wrote:I'd like for them to be Legends related, ASAP. Classic is a great part of MM, but we're making a Legends game here. For the time being, though, they're good.

It's very difficult to find some decent-looking Legends icons of that size. If you could help me find some everyone would really appreciate it.

(I couldn't even find a decent MegaMan EXE for programmers...)
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 pm

I'd say there's no rush for the badges. For now, let's focus on the game. When we have some breathing room, then we can focus on the smaller aspects.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 pm