Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

hi and some qustion

sadphace
    Visitor
    Visitor

hi and some qustion Empty hi and some qustion

Post by sadphace Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

hi guys

i would like to start to thank you for going to all the trouble and make the game

so i have some quistion

1 so the fans are making the game(megaman legens 3) now on pc and mac right????

2 are they going to start froum scratch ???? or use some of capcoms ideas like run on walls
    drive play as bertte???

3 what programs are you guys using and what game engine is the game going to be belt in???

4 well this have next gen graphics ????

5 is there a died line were the game must get finshed befor it reaches a serten day

6 do you guys exsapt any one with only well to make the game????

7 are you guys going to start the game were megaman was on the moon were we last so him or after he got rescue or make a new story ????

8 is the game 0% complet???

9 well this have online or multie player or verses mode were you can play agenst each other
    using heros and enimes???

10well this game have minny games or party mode or any thing like mario party or like puzzle games ???

11 is there any chance to make this on concles or hand held concles???

12are we going to play as megaman the entire game or change to tron bonn or play as
    roll to save megaman or other characters???

13who is the leader /headmaster /the one how is putting all this togther???
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

hi and some qustion Empty Re: hi and some qustion

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm pretty sure I answered most of this question when I sent you the email. I'll answer the ones that are new.

1) For PC and Mac. There is a possibility of making this for Linux too, but we're still not sure about that.

6) I still can't read this question.

Cool It depends on how much you know about the development of a game. Development has been done, but no code has been written yet.

9) So far, no. We most probably won't do any multiplayer.

10) We might have mini games as sidequests, but nothing big like a Party Mode is planned yet and most probably won't be.

11) It's possible that once we finish this we port this to a console or handheld, but it would be homebrew. This means you would have to set your system to allow homebrew playing. The game won't be sold for retail.

12) So far we plan on just using MegaMan, except for the start where you use Barrett. This might change, but so far we don't think so.

13) I am.
    sadphace
    Visitor
    Visitor

Post by sadphace Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

6 do u let any noob make the game?
    and thanks for your answeres
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

We only let people with a decent amount of skills to develop the game. We need coders, visual artists, musicians, designers, writers and marketing staff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am