Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Edich
ign0to
6 posters

Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo?

ign0to
    Visitor
    Visitor

Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo? Empty Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo?

Post by ign0to Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 am

So yeah, I was watching the latest video of Jeric Bryle Dy's engine, the one which has a lot of Servbots walking around along with the Reaverbots. Then I remembered this.

http://a.yfrog.com/img52/5537/tkk0.jpg

You could make a non-canon room or something featuring those custom Servbots, named after their respective owners. The owners could also give their quote to their Servbot for when you speak to him.

Discuss. Heh
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo? Empty Re: Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo?

Post by Edich Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 am

That's not a bad idea. It's definitely more of a secret area thing more than anything. I can't really consider most of them in the regular servbot ranks, they have some crazy modifications.

I know General Specific always wanted a "devroom comic/illustration of all the custom servbots/members in a artist's representation of what the Devroom forums would like." We could go with that angle.

We can't forget the folks who participated so long in the devroom, after all.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo? Empty Re: Bizarre idea: What about a Devroom Servbots cameo?

Post by Adrian2040 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Servot #41 anyone?
    Dashe
    Dashe
    V.I.P. Contributor
    V.I.P. Contributor

Female Posts : 120

Post by Dashe Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 am

Mine doesn't even look like a Servbot. It looks like me in a Servbot-inspired dress, yellow gloves, and a gray bellhop's hat. Because it is me in a Servbot-inspired dress, yellow gloves, and a gray bellhop's hat.
    ign0to
    Visitor
    Visitor

Post by ign0to Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 pm

If creating a model for every Servbot is not a good a idea, maybe you could make it a "gallery" of sorts, with the pictures and usernames of the members.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

ign0to wrote:If creating a model for every Servbot is not a good a idea, maybe you could make it a "gallery" of sorts, with the pictures and usernames of the members.

*Bam!* Here's an idea!
    What if we had a museum, and in New Game+ there would be a room you could enter, and in it'd be filled with pictures hanging on the wall of the members' Servbot Avatar. If you'd approach it and inspect it, it'd say the users' username!
    What do you think?
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am

Nice ideas. It would be great that the player needed to do a sidequest where either a or b would happen, where the player gets the room's key and have the honor of seeing the room.

a)The room's key was lost somewhere

b)The room's key was stolen somewhere and ether c or d
    c)The thief is found and defeated, giving the stolen key
    d)The key was sold and someone in the city has it, and lastly, either e or f
    e)The one who has it doesn't know what is it for, and gives it away easily
    f)The one who has it threw it away and it must be found in a trash can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:49 am