Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Ben-Hur Pilotti
LordGarza
NotUnknown
nikklament
MaestroMaharg
prince_david
KarasuShiro
0Dash0
ONLYUSEmeFEET
Edich
Adrian2040
rekka_zan
lunargoblin
General Specific
HBV-05-E Raiden
Jesse
20 posters

What's the name of our group?

MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

What's the name of our group? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the name of our group?

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 am

Shouldn't our name have something to do with Megaman Legends, considering how after this project, we are not going to create a non Megaman Legends themed game?

what about combining Adrians' idea: Project Legends, and then using rekka_zans' idea, and using the slogan. Developed by the fans, for the fans.

So, it would appear in the intro sequence as:

Developed by:
    Project Legends
    Made by fans, for fans.

How would that sound?
    nikklament
    nikklament
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 47

Post by nikklament Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

A few ideas I came up with
    Blue Bomber Studios (if copyright isn't a problem)
    Servbot Studios
    Team Trigger
    Caskett Productions
    Flutter Productions
    Sulphur Bottom Studios

If those don't work, I'm also in support of MaestroMaharg's idea.
    NotUnknown
    NotUnknown
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Post by NotUnknown Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

I personally don't think the group needs a name. I'd like to suggest making it much simpler:

"Developed by the fans"
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 am

I think that placing "developed by the fans" in a game made of a "group that wants to recreate MML3 in the closest way as the original" is not a good idea, since this would hugely discredit the ones involved in it.
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 84

Post by Ben-Hur Pilotti Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:46 pm

I had the idea of using this one: "The Servbots Union", since we started as servbots at the devroom, and since we are all working togheter, this would be a perfect description of ourselves. Besides, it could have a cute logo too ^^, and I will do one if you guys think it is a good idea.
    Zetta
    Zetta
    Official Conceptual Developer
    Official Conceptual Developer

Post by Zetta Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 pm

How about "Another sun".It's a reference to the Japanese Mega man legends one theme song .
    Leonel
    Leonel

Male Posts : 68

Post by Leonel Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Rotten Spaceman ftw

I liked the scavenger software one too.
    The High Paladin
    The High Paladin
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 8
    Location : Wherever you are, I shall naught be but far behing, calmly eating my hot plate of only the freshest slices of soup-fillet, whilst casually stalking you.

Post by The High Paladin Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm

I like the Scavenger Idea, Don't really like the Team ___ because it's so generic, as Lunagoblin said, I also like the "Developed by fans, for fans" as a slogan idea.

Out of those company generator names, my favorites are:

Rotten Spaceman (Though not really a favorite of mine, I just wanted to point out, real-world-wise, he HAS been up there a while..)
    White Highway (For some reason, I kinda like this.. Not sure why..)
    Edible Nail Games (I just do.)
    Damaged Tree (It has a nice ring to it for some reason..)
    Puny Destruction Studio (Fun name. :p)
    Falling Hammer ("On Capcom...haha" Agreed!)

I like the Haclyon idea, but even though it is Legends-related, it's about as recognizable as Saudade, and not many people may know these names. That's the problem with names using non-simple words. They sound cool, the words fit, but the players would be sitting there going "Wha..?"D:

I also like the "The Servbots Union" idea, since we DID start off as Servbots.

Another Sun could be cool too.

My ideas would be something like:

Digger's Guild (Basically I took the 'scavenger' idea and turned it more Legends-themed, though if we are going to do a non-Legends themed project next, 'scavenger' might be better.)

Formidable Genies (We ARE granting the fans' wishes, and we're still rolling along after this time, so we are kinda formidable.)

Peon's Initiative ('Peon's' may be a bit.. Belittling, but we're doing what our 'bosses' wouldn't. Could change it to 'Servant's' or something.)

Rewriting Legends (Not specifically MegaMan Legends, but just any in particular.)

Backwards Rowboat [] (Why not a sort of humorous name? Put brackets there to show something else could be there, like 'productions', 'software', etc. 'Backwards Rowboat' sounded odd by itself.)

Moon Walker [] (Moon walking is cool, and a bonus: Guess who's on the moon?)

Rolling Along ('Cause we're just rollin' along.. No, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Rock Man and Roll. [/sarcasm])

Scavenging Haclyon (Why not add two of the seemingly favorites together? Of course, if we're adding one of these 'unknown words', we could add the other so it's 'Scavenging the Saudede Haclyon Days'.. Though that sounds more like a slogan, or company or project description or something..)

Yeah, just a few things thrown out there, even though it seems to be decided that 'Scavenger' is the favorite thing so far. :p
    megabust99
    megabust99
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 3

Post by megabust99 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 pm

LegendsNeverDie Games?or TeamLegends?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm