Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
jadzxa
Dashe
NotUnknown
foiden
Steffie
Edich
LordGarza
MaestroMaharg
Skybane Zero
prince_david
Ben-Hur Pilotti
General Specific
smalltrouble
PixelSprite
OniLink++
Adrian2040
20 posters

Mission Project Boom Delayed for a Week!

General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Mission Project Boom Delayed for a Week! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Project Boom Delayed for a Week!

Post by General Specific Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

I'd be more appreciative of this video if me and the other Leads were informed about it too, Adrian. We're here to make this game with you, and I don't want to feel left out—never mind become seditious as a result.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Mission Project Boom Delayed for a Week! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Project Boom Delayed for a Week!

Post by LordGarza Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

If we normal people can't see the video at least let the Leads see it, and you know, comment about it. Maybe something in it can be polished Very Happy
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 am

I'll let you see the video, but later. It's 5:04 A.M. right now.

I'm sorry for not being active in here or in legends-station (I missed the comic deadline!), but I was recommended by a lot of people to take a break from work. Thus, I just took THIS weekend off. I'll continue to work like always starting today.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Don't worry, many people like myself can't be 100% concentrated in this project. I just failed an exam, and need to get REALLY better if I want to contine studying. But we're doing what we can Smile
    jadzxa
    jadzxa
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Post by jadzxa Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Hmm interesting, glad I checked into this. Yeah take it easy man, take your time. I'm interested in seeing what this video will be like and such. Look forward to the update.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:The video is done, but lamentable Jake Hans put it in private until it is the right time to show it.

On the meantime, I'll use the set I have to make something else. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm fine with you saving the video untill you feel it's the right time to show it, but what I'd really like is to have a link the the youtube channel, so I can keep track of it. Think that's do-able?
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I'll upload both versions at night. They have a big file size (1080p), so it would disrupt some things if I uploaded them right now.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 am

We can wait, no prob :3
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:I'll upload both versions at night. They have a big file size (1080p), so it would disrupt some things if I uploaded them right now.
    K, well, let us know when you do get it up, Adrian. We're all anxious to see it.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:I'll upload both versions at night. They have a big file size (1080p), so it would disrupt some things if I uploaded them right now.
    Excited I can't wait to see it!
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:55 pm

I've had a lot of big family problems this week, but they are finally solved and I feel that a huge burden was taken off my back.

Expect both initial versions of the video tonight or early tomorrow. This time I promise.

(I was actually uploading them earlier, but someone closed the lit of my laptop while the videos were in mid-upload...)
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Post by Skybane Zero Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 pm

It's no prob, Adrian.
    Sounds good. I'll be looking forward to it!
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:I've had a lot of big family problems this week, but they are finally solved and I feel that a huge burden was taken off my back.

Expect both initial versions of the video tonight or early tomorrow. This time I promise.

(I was actually uploading them earlier, but someone closed the lit of my laptop while the videos were in mid-upload...)
    Yeah, it's no problem. I'm sure we all understand, "stuff happens", y'know. I'm really glad you sorted things out, all the best, and I'm really looking forward to finally seeing the video(s), man!
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 am

Wohooo! The video will be posted in some hours Smile (hopefully)
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 am

It happened again! Cry

But now I'm uploading the videos.

Here is Version 1 (In 1080p when seen from Youtube):

The only reason it wasn't polished enough is because Jake needed it in a hurry. (We are all probably thinking the same now...)

I was planning to make another video continuing from that in order to talk about Project Legends (Although a LOT more polished), but things happened. I've been busy, but my problems ended and it's finally the weekend. I'm going to make the new video tomorrow.

There is also an edited Version 2. Apparently, the video was too funny for general viewing. Thus, I had to make it a lot more professional-looking. That one is currently uploading. I'll post it once it's done.

EDIT: Don't worry foiden. This video is not viewable to the public. Only people that know the link can see it.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 am

That's fine—I can wait for a better version, and the plan sounds great.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Post by Skybane Zero Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Why does your servbot bobble bud have 'open eyes', Adrian? Tongue I thought they all had the 'ecstatic eyes'. (I know that mine does, anyway).

Just curious, lol.
    0Dash0
    0Dash0
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Male Posts : 53

Post by 0Dash0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Um...yeeeah.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Version 2:

Like I said, I was asked to edit it in order for it to be more serious.

Nevertheless, I'm going to do something way more polished this weekend. I'll appreciate any ideas.

---

@Skybane Zero: You Servbot Bobble Head is from the second batch with the "LOL Face".
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Post by Skybane Zero Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:09 pm

So there were two batches? Okay, that explains things, lol.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:05 am

You know, I highly prefer the first video's BGM music rather than the second one... I just love that big band arrangement Smile
    foiden
    Lead Musician
    Lead Musician

Post by foiden Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 pm

That would be fine with me, since it kind of hangs in the background of this. Obviously, if used elsewhere, there can be a Mark II to it.
    smalltrouble
    smalltrouble
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 36

Post by smalltrouble Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Both videos seem good and they do describe roughly what we are doing. I think once we have things moving along we could be able to make a series where it shows the general progression of the prototype and the game.
    Dashe
    Dashe
    V.I.P. Contributor
    V.I.P. Contributor

Female Posts : 120

Post by Dashe Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:44 pm

You're gonna kill me for this, but I'd kind of like to see how it'd look in Spanish, subbed in English. XD
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Dashe wrote:You're gonna kill me for this, but I'd kind of like to see how it'd look in Spanish, subbed in English. XD

Sing your song in Spanish yourself and then we'll talk.

*Starts assassination plans just in case*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 am