Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan...

Thanatos-Zero
    Thanatos-Zero
    Official Conceptual Developer

Male Posts : 17

Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan... Empty Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan...

Post by Thanatos-Zero Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan I thought of the following idea to justify its name, by adding one kickass feature which exists in Rockman Classic, X, Zero and ZX. It is as it might be obvious to many of you the "Dash" Feature or in other words the "Emergency Acceleration System".

This feature was chronically first used by DRN-000 Blues.

I think it would be great this feature seen in Legends again.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan... Empty Re: Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan...

Post by MaestroMaharg Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Once you officially become a developer, you'll see that this is currently already being discussed Happy .
    Here's the link to the thread:
    https://projectlegends.forumotion.net/t440-working-on-dashing-and-rolling
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan... Empty Re: Since this game is called Rockman DASH in Japan...

Post by General Specific Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Things work a bit different here—

Have you played a Legends game before? I'm just curious to know.
    Thanatos-Zero
    Thanatos-Zero

Male Posts : 17

Post by Thanatos-Zero Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

Yes, I have played all three games. The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Megaman Legends and Megaman Legends 2 in this order. In fact I have played all through them not long ago in two weeks.

While the Jet Skate Rollers rocked in a way, I missed more the dashing from the former games, because I like the speed.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 pm

If it's for the sake of manouvering the world faster, then, as another member said, the movement should be a little faster in the first place. If it's for evading enemies, then that's another story.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Dash maneuvers are still under discussion, all that said. I had a solution from a long time ago, but I may need to get Hal to look it up somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am