Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
QuietlyThinking
Olawale
Leonel
General Specific
Edich
Thanatos-Zero
PixelSprite
Adrian2040
MaestroMaharg
Skybane Zero
14 posters

Weekly Meetings.

Poll

Which day of the week should we hold these meetings?

[ 7 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [54%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [23%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Weekly Meetings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly Meetings.

Post by Edich Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Blegh, sorry about not making the meeting. Logged in an hour early, thought I'd go AFK until the meeting started, and ended up falling asleep.

Been having way more sleep problems than usual this week.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 pm

I completely forgot about it. What with my first chance of playing Skyrim (which I'll have to bat my eyes away from for a while), having issues with my YT uploads, and doing work for another website, it's easy to forgot you're in a Lead position and should be in attendance.

—Happens to the best of us.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 am

I normally have things to do on Sundays...
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 174

Post by HBV-05-E Raiden Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm

We might have to reschedule or cancel next week's because of Christmas. Everyone may not celebrate it, but I'm sure at least some of us will be doing something that day.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:20 pm

I was hoping these reminder PMs I was sending out the day before would keep people from forgetting, but unfortunately, it looks like a lot can occupy a person's mind in one day. Leonel wasn't even there this time around...
    Hmmm... I think we need a better game plan.
    Well, anyway, thanks, you two, for the explanations.
    Adrian2040 wrote:I normally have things to do on Sundays...
    Adrian, now, why couldn't you have told us that, like, three weeks ago before we decided on the date and time to hold these meetings? Undecided
    You know, it's vital that we have you present during these meeting sessions, therefore, if you regularly aren't able to attend on the day we hold them, we'll need to change them to a time that's more convenient for you.
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Post by Edich Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 am

HBV-05-E Raiden wrote:We might have to reschedule or cancel next week's because of Christmas. Everyone may not celebrate it, but I'm sure at least some of us will be doing something that day.

So are we doing this or not? I for one might be able to make it since I celebrate the holidays on Christmas Eve night with a big family get-together and meal(no gifts, just good food and good company) and just usually relax the day after. But I understand that most might do something for the day itself.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Edich wrote:
    HBV-05-E Raiden wrote:We might have to reschedule or cancel next week's because of Christmas. Everyone may not celebrate it, but I'm sure at least some of us will be doing something that day.

So are we doing this or not? I for one might be able to make it since I celebrate the holidays on Christmas Eve night with a big family get-together and meal(no gifts, just good food and good company) and just usually relax the day after. But I understand that most might do something for the day itself.
    I'd say not. It's true that almost everyone else will likely be doing stuff on Christmas.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 pm

I should have posted this sooner:

It would be a lot more convenient for me (And according to Skybane Zero, also to others) if the weekly meetings were made on Saturdays. Maybe even on another day, as long as it's Sunday. (Though, I don't think that we should hold a meeting on the Holidays.)
    PhantomKirin
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 44

Post by PhantomKirin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 am

I'm glad for the irc chat link, as I have just saved it to my favorites on Google Chrome. I'll be there with plenty of questions and stuff.

Also, sorry that I haven't been on with you guys for so long. I'm kinda needed to focus in real life and all. But, since I have heard about a Servbot model that is needed(because why hasn't it been made yet?)...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm