Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday.

Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday. Empty First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday.

Post by Skybane Zero Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Just posting this as a reminder. The first Project Legends weekly meeting is scheduled for this Sunday afternoon (11/27/11), at 3:00pm Central Time. All members are invited (and encouraged) to participate.
    We will be holding the meeting over this IRC channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=projectlegends&uio=d4

/server irc.frenode.net
    /join #projectlegends

Hope to see you all there! Excited Of course, if you find yourself busy at this time and therefore unable to attend, that's perfectly fine. We don't wish to put any unnecessary pressure on anybody.

PS: Also, try to keep in mind that we plan to hold these meetings every week - not just this Sunday. Obviously, I'm not going to be posting a reminder topic like this every single week, so you'll have to do your best to remember on your own. Tongue
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday. Empty Re: First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday.

Post by PixelSprite Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 pm

So, 4:00 pm Eastern then?
    I'm useless with timezones, I had to look it up.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday. Empty Re: First Project Legends Weekly Meeting Scheduled For This Sunday.

Post by Skybane Zero Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:55 pm

I actually had to check my time difference as well to see if I'd be available, lol (I'm PST, although I posted Central Time because several members here seemed more familiar with it).

But anyway, yeah, that's right. Going by the US time zones, it's: 4:00pm Eastern, 3:00pm Central, 2:00pm Mountain, 1:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Atlantic.

Last edited by Skybane Zero on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:03 am

I should be the one doing this, but I have to study for my finals. I still have time to attend on Sunday and I'll have 4 months free to work after finals.

Thank you to all of you for your dedication and commitment to the project, even when I'm not around.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Post by Skybane Zero Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 am

It's really no problem, Adrian. I'm just taking the initiative to post this while I have a moment.

Leonel
    Leonel
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 68

Post by Leonel Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 pm

3:00 pm GMT-6 then?

For me it would be 6:00pm (GMT-3) I'll be there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am