Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Steffie
Dashe
MaestroMaharg
nikklament
omegaprime02
prince_david
Mikey
KarasuShiro
WhiteBonne
lunargoblin
PixelSprite
Goldbott
DJ-P0N3
Maddey_Linqs
Edich
smalltrouble
OniLink++
Adrian2040
HBV-05-E Raiden
LegendMan
rekka_zan
General Specific
26 posters

How did everyone first become interested in Legends?

General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

How did everyone first become interested in Legends? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did everyone first become interested in Legends?

Post by General Specific Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm

11 out of 10, Miss Troxon!
    Dashe
    Dashe
    V.I.P. Contributor
    V.I.P. Contributor

Female Posts : 120

How did everyone first become interested in Legends? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did everyone first become interested in Legends?

Post by Dashe Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Thank you, thank you. And remember, Duloc is a perfect place.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 49

Post by Mikey Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

Good lord. Reading that makes my head spin. I ought to get back into writing poems. I haven't written a good one that rhymed unless it was an assignment... I need to make it a habit.
    Steffie
    Steffie
    Normal User
    Normal User

Female Posts : 32

Post by Steffie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 am

Several years ago, I had heard about the Legends series; but had never played the games (wasn't that interested ^^;)before until one day I found a copy of Legends 2. I was hooked, but I didn't really understand the entire story. But, I enjoyed it a lot; and discovered, to my shock, that I even enjoyed more than the Classic and X series.

Later that year I had found a copy of Mega Man 64 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Figuring out what order they were in the timeline, I first played MOTB then the other two afterwards.

Let's say that from then, I became a big Legends fan.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I don't know anyone who hasn't loved Legends. My brother, who only has a ps3 because of fifa, just loved these series and is one of his favorites, behind TLOZ. (sorry MegaMan, but it's true. you can still try to impress me and change my mind:) )
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

LordGarza wrote:I don't know anyone who hasn't loved Legends. My brother, who only has a ps3 because of fifa, just loved these series and is one of his favorites, behind TLOZ. (sorry MegaMan, but it's true. you can still try to impress me and change my mind:) )

My friend hates Megaman Legends...
    I appropriately punched him in his nose.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

MaestroMaharg wrote:
    LordGarza wrote:I don't know anyone who hasn't loved Legends. My brother, who only has a ps3 because of fifa, just loved these series and is one of his favorites, behind TLOZ. (sorry MegaMan, but it's true. you can still try to impress me and change my mind:) )

If this was youtube, I'd thumb you up
    If this was facebook, I'd like it
    But this is none of those, so get your cookie. (.:.) (Chips Ahoy!)
    Anyway, it's the first time i have read about someone who don't like the series aside from YT trolls.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

LordGarza wrote:
    MaestroMaharg wrote:

If this was youtube, I'd thumb you up
    If this was facebook, I'd like it
    But this is none of those, so get your cookie. (.:.) (Chips Ahoy!)
    Anyway, it's the first time i have read about someone who don't like the series aside from YT trolls.
    Aha, thanks. Excited I like cookies.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 am

Good to know Smile BTW, I hope more people get interested in this project Very Happy
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 pm

LordGarza wrote:Good to know Smile BTW, I hope more people get interested in this project Very Happy
    I know, you've posted that a few places already Ecstatic
    And your wish just might come true, because of the "Big bang" of activity that's supposed to happen next saturday. What it is exactly, I don't know, I'll have to read more in to it.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 am

Me neither, but if someone knows how the hell is that supposed to be, then please tell me! Smile
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 am

LordGarza wrote:Me neither, but if someone knows how the hell is that supposed to be, then please tell me! Smile
    Yeah, well, just keep checking the forum topic plastered to the top of every sub-forum, we'll find out eventually.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Maybe it was something discussed in the lead forum... who knows...
    Sergeant Pepper
    Sergeant Pepper
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 5

Post by Sergeant Pepper Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 pm

When I was very young my brother introduced me to his collection of Playstation 1 games. I looked around and when I found the blue disc that said "Megaman Legends" on it, I decided to try it out.

I was plain addicted.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 pm

I realized I haven't plaed through either Megaman Legends in a long while (About a year), so I'm starting to play through Megaman Legends today. I'm hoping to get up to the Cardon Forest Sub-Gate by the end of today.
    Anyone who want's to "play along with me" is welcome to!
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:55 pm

I've got my signed Megaman Legends 3 poster hanging in my bedroom. I've gotten so used to seeing it, I nearly forgot what it actually was! I had the whole: "Oh my Gosh! Singed Megaman Legends 3 poster!" excitement all over again, yesterday.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 am

What you don't know is that it was signed by me Excited Hahaha just kidding. Who signed your poster? O:
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Alot of the names are in Japanese, so I'm not quite sure, to only one I can read is: "Yoshiyuki".
    Leonel
    Leonel
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 68

Post by Leonel Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

it was '01-'02, I saw the game sitting on a shelve in a store and just by looking at the case I knew something good was inside, I KNEW IT.

my dad got it for me like a month later. I didn't understand a thing so I grabbed a thick spanish-english dictionary and tried to figure out what was being said.
    Though gameplay stuff like "Use your Buster Gun" or "Megaman, there should be a door nearby" were easy to understand, I always had trouble with non-subbed cutscenes, specially Juno's speeches. Hell I even have a hard time understanding today when I play Legends 2.. I think it's their design choice to put radio effects to the voices, or the fact that they mumble some words while talking really fast.
    kamperkiller
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 9

Post by kamperkiller Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 pm

I guess it started off with "AO" searches and ended up playing the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm