Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced.

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced. Empty Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced.

Post by Adrian2040 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced. Zym5e

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced. Ra0aw

Ace Attorney HD are compilations of 1-3 on iOS
    Ace Attorney 5 has no platform yet.

Source: http://gbatemp.net/topic/319713-ace-attorney-5-and-ace-attorney-hd-collection-announced/

Let's not forget about Ace Attorney x Professor Layton. (And the fan translation of AAI: Miles Edgeworth 2 .)
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced. Empty Re: Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced.

Post by Edich Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

So I vaguely recall hearing a long time ago that AA5 was going to be the second and last game with Apollo as the Main Character. I wonder if that is still the case, and if not, I wonder if this game or the next will feature the return of Nick as an attorney or a new person again.

Either way, I'm excited, I didn't like the new guy at first but I've warmed up to Polly and the AA4 supporting cast as a whole so no problems there.
    nikklament
    nikklament
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 47

Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced. Empty Re: Ace Attorney 5 and AA HD Compilation announced.

Post by nikklament Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm actually looking forward to the AA compilation. None of the game stores I've been to carried any of the games, so I missed out on them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 am