Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
General Specific
Adrian2040
6 posters

Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL?

Poll

Which one is more important?

[ 1 ]
    Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? I_vote_lcap14%Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? I_vote_lcap86%Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? I_vote_rcap [86%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? Empty Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL?

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 am

I seriously need to fix the font color of the poll options when writing them...
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? Empty Re: Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL?

Post by General Specific Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 am

I can deal with ads, as they give money support and aren't too bad if you've been using the Internet for more than a decade—I'd like to keep our custom domain name, though!
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL? Empty Re: Which is more important for you? No Ads or a custom URL?

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:21 pm

General Specific wrote:I can deal with ads, as they give money support and aren't too bad if you've been using the Internet for more than a decade—I'd like to keep our custom domain name, though!
    Actually... right now we don't have a custom domain name.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:
    General Specific wrote:I can deal with ads, as they give money support and aren't too bad if you've been using the Internet for more than a decade—I'd like to keep our custom domain name, though!
    Actually... right now we don't have a custom domain name.

yeah, that's what the ".aeroforums" is in the URL.
    I'd say we should go for having out own custom domain name, it makes it alot easier for people to find us. Nobody is going to search; "ProjectLegends.aeroforums.com" but everyone will end up searching; "Project Legends". And if we dont have that, it'll be alot more difficult for non-regular users, and newcomers to find us without having a direct link given to them...
    Steffie
    Steffie
    Normal User
    Normal User

Female Posts : 32

Post by Steffie Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 am

For me, I find a custom URL to be top priority. I am indifferent whether there are ads or not on websites.
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

Post by PixelSprite Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am

Ads are easily ignorable. I agree that a custom URL is important.
    smalltrouble
    smalltrouble
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 36

Post by smalltrouble Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 am

Like everyone has said ads can be ignored so the custom url would be the best choice to go with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 am