Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
HBV-05-E Raiden
MaestroMaharg
Skybane Zero
Olawale
General Specific
LordGarza
0Dash0
11 posters

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

0Dash0
    0Dash0
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Male Posts : 53

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread Empty The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

Post by 0Dash0 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Post up a youtube video of the current song you're listening to. Try and spread around some different types of music for everyone to check out 'n such.

As for me, Werewolves in London. Awwww Yeeeeeeah!
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread Empty Re: The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

Post by LordGarza Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm hearing this :')
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread Empty Re: The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

Post by General Specific Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Jammin'.

0Dash0
    0Dash0
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Male Posts : 53

Post by 0Dash0 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 am

Garza, I haven't listened to much of Avenged Sevenfold. Some of their stuff I like...but the sappy stuff like that? I don't know if I can get into.

...General. lol. That's all I can say.

Led Zeppelin...always classic. Just listened to Led Zeppelin IV yesterday and this song always sticks out to me. Dare I say, it's higher on the awesome scale than Stairway to Heaven.
    Olawale
    Olawale
    Official Conceptual Developer
    Official Conceptual Developer

Male Posts : 49

Post by Olawale Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Recently, I've been obssessed with this extremely awesome and equally naughty tune from Mega Man ZX Advent:

Once you start listening to this, you won't be stopping for ages! Consider yourself warned!
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Cannon Ball Mythos ver. Just too epic.

Last edited by Skybane Zero on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:06 pm

I love threads like these... Just chattin' about music, because I love it. Don't get me wrong, I can't make it, but I do love it!
    Anyways... Don't know if anyone else likes Dubstep, but w/e. Anyways, no particular song, but the new UKF BassCulture album in insane, so I'll put that up:
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 174

Post by HBV-05-E Raiden Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

I recently got back into Virtual-On... so yeah.
    AND WHAT OTHER THEME WOULD I PICK.

nikklament
    nikklament
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 47

Post by nikklament Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Somebody's Watching Me by Warmen
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Lately I haven't been listening to music as much as I've been making it! Here's my first (terrible) attempt at a Dubstep song:
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:47 pm

I wouldn't say it's a terrible attempt. It just a not so awesome creation Very Happy
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I never liked music THAT much. I normally just hear music when it's part of a medium's soundtrack. (Like TV Shows, Movies, Games, Theater Plays, Presentations, etc.)
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Adrian2040 wrote:I never liked music THAT much. I normally just hear music when it's part of a medium's soundtrack. (Like TV Shows, Movies, Games, Theater Plays, Presentations, etc.)
    But music is life, Adrian!
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 pm

And life is music!

There's almost no time that I'm not listening to my music <3, especially if it has a deep meaning in which I can be identified.
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Post by Edich Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 am

Not really a big fan of indie pop, but I'm liking Belle & Sebastian.

@Adrian: If that's you're preferred way of listening to music(it's kind of mine too, though not entirely) try watching/playing things that aim for a certain musical genre or style in their soundtrack. Like Cowboy Bebop(Jazz/Bebop, Blues), Samurai Champloo(Hip-hop), Jet Set Radio(Hip-Hop, Acid Jazz, Funk, Techno) or things that play music to match it's theme closely like Secret of Kells(Celtic Folk). I find it helps diversify my tastes more than if I was to listen to the music on it's own, as the movie/game/etc compliments it well and gets you more interested in it.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Post by MaestroMaharg Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

I remember that a while ago I mentioned that I was working on producing some Dubstep, but it was pretty terrible (You can say it now Ecstatic ). I've gotten a lot better and now have a lot more loops and samples to fool around with, and this is the result:

I can't make you, but I suggest listening untill the second drop as I think it's the best part.
    The High Paladin
    The High Paladin
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 8
    Location : Wherever you are, I shall naught be but far behing, calmly eating my hot plate of only the freshest slices of soup-fillet, whilst casually stalking you.

Post by The High Paladin Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content