Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)

Zetta
    Zetta
    Official Conceptual Developer
    Official Conceptual Developer

So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)  Empty So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)

Post by Zetta Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

Hi I'm Zetta and I was a member of the devroom .I don't have much in the way of technical skill or artistic ability but I do have some left over gameplay and weapons ideas .Looking forward to helping out where ever I can.
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)  Empty Re: So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)

Post by PixelSprite Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 am

Hiya, Zetta!

The place to go to get started helping is the Recruitment Center under Project Announcement. Let us know what you can do and hope for a position!

I'm looking forward to working with you.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)  Empty Re: So this is where you all went (I feel so zett slow right now)

Post by Skybane Zero Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 am

Welcome aboard Project Legends, Zetta! Enjoy your stay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 am