Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US.

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US. Empty The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US.

Post by Adrian2040 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm leaving to study Bachelor of Game Design in DigiPen. This relocation will be made around Q3 2012 as I will be starting to study in September.
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US. Empty Re: The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US.

Post by PixelSprite Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

That's great news! I hope moving goes smoothly when the time comes.
    T3GZdev
    V.I.P. Developer
    V.I.P. Developer

The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US. Empty Re: The arrangements are made. I'm leaving for the US.

Post by T3GZdev Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 am

awesome, i heard of that school nintendo recommended it to me. what are the requirements?
    Leonel
    Leonel
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 68

Post by Leonel Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm

you're loaded bro
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

PixelSprite wrote:That's great news! I hope moving goes smoothly when the time comes.
    Thank you.

t377y000 wrote:awesome, i heard of that school nintendo recommended it to me. what are the requirements?
    There are two sets of requirements. One for US Citizens and another for Non-US Citizens. I'm not a US Citizen, so I only needed to have good grades, confirmation of having enough money to sustain myself, a student Visa and proof of English Proficiency. I also needed to write some sort of personal statement and send some recommendation letters, though the latter was optional.

Leonel wrote:you're loaded bro
    I don't like to brag, but I am.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

That sounds awesome! Living the dream, eh?
    Have fun, and study hard!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 pm