Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Probably can't contribute much, but here I am.

Krotar
    Krotar
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 8

Probably can't contribute much, but here I am. Empty Probably can't contribute much, but here I am.

Post by Krotar Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 am

I should probably've gotten an account here ages ago, but oh well.

Anyways, some of you may've seen me in the DevRoom or Facebook page. If you have, my avatar should be a dead giveaway.

Who I am isn't important, though. It's what I can do for this project that matters, right?

Honestly, there's not much. I've been slowly learning how to work Unity (the game engine, not the Capcom site). I've so far made a whopping ONE game in it. It's short, unpolished, and a tad bit buggy, but it's playable, so there's that. It's a 2D shooter-platformer thing, but with only one room. non-moving enemies spawn from platforms and shoot in what ever direction they spawned in, and you have to maneuver through them and clear the room with good 'ol jumpin' an' shootin'.
    I also tend to tinker in RPGMaker a lot (though not often enough, considering I STILL haven't finished that Legends Never Die RPG I started ages ago.) Aside from proving I deal with conditional branches, variables, and basic scripting and such, I don't see RPGMaker coming in all that handy, though.
    I can program in C# a little bit. I've never made anything all that impressive, though. Best I've made is a clunky text-adventure with zero parsing ability. Still, I know about ints and bools and do-while loops and all that jazz.
    I also think I'm fairly good at editing sprites. Again, though, don't see how that'd be any help.

Aside from that, just your average spitballin' and idea throwing, and I'm sure there's no shortage of that around here.

I probably won't check here that often, either because I'm busy with schoolwork or I'm a lazy git. Still, if there's anything I can do, let me know. Preferably through Facebook, since I'm on there a lot more often than the DevRoom.

Also, look Miss Tron! A piggy! pig Cheesy Grin
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

Probably can't contribute much, but here I am. Empty Re: Probably can't contribute much, but here I am.

Post by PixelSprite Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:53 am

Hello there, Krotar! Glad to have you aboard.

I just went through your post on the Recruitment Center. Methinks you'll end up as a Multitasking Developer or some such.

I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing what you can do!

(Colour me interested about that sprite comic Tongue)
    Steffie
    Steffie
    Normal User
    Normal User

Female Posts : 32

Probably can't contribute much, but here I am. Empty Re: Probably can't contribute much, but here I am.

Post by Steffie Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello Krotar and welcome to the Project Legends forums. May you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm