Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rockman Striker
DJ-P0N3
General Specific
Adrian2040
8 posters

If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character...

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character... Empty If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character...

Post by Adrian2040 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Who would you choose? And also, for what game?

I'm already playing Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3 with a Servbot.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character... Empty Re: If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character...

Post by General Specific Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Werner. Just like Pinstripe from Crash Bandicoot, but with so much more pomp and circumstance.
    DJ-P0N3
    DJ-P0N3
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character... Empty Re: If you could mod your online game to play with a MML's character...

Post by DJ-P0N3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 pm

you actually can do this for a few game already. Doing it for an MMO just seems silly to me, though.
    Rockman Striker
    Rockman Striker
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Male Posts : 211

Post by Rockman Striker Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

I really would love to play as Data on Fiesta online or Megaman is S4League.... Awesome!!!!
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 49

Post by Mikey Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Ehh... I don't think I'd want to port any Legends characters over to the online games I play. Mostly 'cause I'm highly unsure of how the models would look.

and no, I don't play FPSes. Lulz.
    lunargoblin
    lunargoblin
    Normal User
    Normal User

Male Posts : 33

Post by lunargoblin Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Considering my Aion character is already pimped as all get-out, I think I'd opt to keep her the way she is. Same with my Guild Wars character.

...however...

Data as a Gnome Rogue in WoW would be f'in hilarious.
    nikklament
    nikklament
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 47

Post by nikklament Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I'd love to use a Juno model in something like The Old Republic, or something else with a sci-fi theme. I'd also like to use Bola in WoW or Data in MapleStory.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 am

I'd either use:
    1- A servbot in a super monkey ball game... who wouldn't love to see a servbot rotate in a sphere to get many zennys and get to the other side of a course? Razz
    2- Volnutt in a CoD game, I would pawn everyone with my special weapons, and would erradicate those noob tubers >:E

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 pm