Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hey There!

Maddey_Linqs
    Maddey_Linqs
    Official Conceptual Developer

Hey There! Empty Hey There!

Post by Maddey_Linqs Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Greeting from the Warp!

Err..I'm Maddey, I'm known as YD_Misc in the forums over at GameFAQs. I don't post a lot as I have not much to contribute. I am also one of the people who shed a tear and went "WTFH CAPCOM!!!" over the news of MML3 being canned. And I want this shit to happen. Also, I'll try helping on the writing department or at least suggest what would be good for the series.

I also draw and stuff, but my drawings are inspired from another game so..yeah..oh and I suck at it too... for now.
    MountApple
    MountApple
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 1

Hey There! Empty Re: Hey There!

Post by MountApple Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

We all shed a tear Crying or Very sad
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

We need a lot of writers to pull something epic and not something with the quality of a random fan fiction. Also, if you made the image in your avatar then we could use your help for concept art.

Thank you for your help and welcome aboard "The Legendary Team". (I just made that up...)
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Alo alo. I sometimes frequented the Prototype forum before the whole Legends fandom got flooded like all Terra, and so I don't know some of you guys too well yet.
    Maddey_Linqs
    Maddey_Linqs

Post by Maddey_Linqs Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

Adrian2040N wrote:We need a lot of writers to pull something epic and not something with the quality of a random fan fiction. Also, if you made the image in your avatar then we could use your help for concept art.

Thank you for your help and welcome aboard "The Legendary Team". (I just made that up...)

I'm more of a news paper cartoon artist though..I'll try hard nonetheless to think of designs.

here's some of my works: https://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l557/Maddey_Linqs/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 am