Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now?

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now? Empty The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now?

Post by Adrian2040 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6325850/nintendo-slashes-3ds-prices?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

Apart from the fact that early adopters will get 20 free games, the 3DS's price has been cut by 40%, meaning a lot of people will buy one now.

Will Capcom reconsider the cancellation of MML3, considering their potential profit would now be higher due to there being more 3DS owners?
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now? Empty Re: The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now?

Post by PixelSprite Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Wow. I'd prefer that they give credit for the eShop instead, but that's pretty drastic. If I'd known they'd do this, I might have waited and kept the games I traded in to get a 3ds at half price...

Oh well, what's done is done and I only have one of the gba titles mentioned.

Hopefully this will boost the number of 3ds' bought.
    WhiteBonne
    WhiteBonne
    Official Programmer
    Official Programmer

The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now? Empty Re: The 3DS's price has been cut! Will Capcom reconsider things now?

Post by WhiteBonne Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Nintendo is awesome sometimes. This is one said time.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:47 am

I hope MML3 would be reconsidered with that rumored second analog peripheral. It would be a real success if it was made...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:44 pm