Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh

Zanoh
    Visitor
    Visitor

Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh Empty Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh

Post by Zanoh Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Not much to say about me really, but I am hoping Capcom rescinds their decision to cancel MML3. If not I am more than welcome to join aboard as a Game Designer and Writer. ^^
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh Empty Re: Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh

Post by PixelSprite Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Pleasure to meet you, too. It's great to hear that you're interested in being a designer. You'll want to sign up in the recruitment thread to formally apply.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh Empty Re: Pleasure, to meet you all. I'm Zanoh

Post by General Specific Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 pm

And, of course, I can't recommend you go sign up at the Recruitment Thread as a designer any further—we need more designers to work on the Project, as there are plenty of writers for Edich to handle. I've got only two other designers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 am