Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Maverinox
Virus111
General Specific
MaestroMaharg
jadzxa
9 posters

Some tunes for ruins and battles anyone?

jadzxa
    jadzxa
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Some tunes for ruins and battles anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some tunes for ruins and battles anyone?

Post by jadzxa Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:19 pm

I like the idea of music adding to the inspiration of the reaverbots. If it's used defiantly needs to be an ice like location with a haunted feeling. You know I oddly get Forbidden Island in mind a bit thinking that way. Though that was far more well, chaotic in sense of location and such.

Now thinking if I should create a more main ruin like tune though, for ice ruins. Parts of me think the second tune could also be used for the basic outside or another point of a bigger ruin or something. Heh a ruin with 2 main tunes or something. Guess I'll think up something.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Some tunes for ruins and battles anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some tunes for ruins and battles anyone?

Post by LordGarza Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Well, I also thought about forbidden island when thinking of ice and hearing the song, but the two main song ruin could be a nice adding (maybe a specific section one song and the other section the next song, or could be managed by floors)
    jadzxa
    jadzxa
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Post by jadzxa Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Hmm floors kind of like the final locations in MML2 the Mother area was it? Yeah that could work there.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I think we are having some nice ideas in general! I haven't finished MML2 so I don't know about it, but I can asume it could be like it.
    Did anyone notice we have 4000 posts? Congratz to everyone who has contributed in this project! Smile
    jadzxa
    jadzxa
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Post by jadzxa Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

I think we are having some nice ideas in general! I haven't finished MML2 so I don't know about it, but I can assume it could be like it.
    Yes we're pulling out a lot of nice ideas! And on MML2, don't worry as things go I'm sure you'll get plenty of updated info on it. Though I'd say this if you can find it and play it, do try to finish it. It's a great game.

Did anyone notice we have 4000 posts? Congratz to everyone who has contributed in this project!

4000? Awesome, go team!
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by LordGarza Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm

jadzxa wrote:
    Yes we're pulling out a lot of nice ideas! And on MML2, don't worry as things go I'm sure you'll get plenty of updated info on it. Though I'd say this if you can find it and play it, do try to finish it. It's a great game.
    I have found it, but I haven't finished because of 2 things.
    1- I don't have plenty of time to play
    2- When I changed my laptop about 3 weeks ago, I lost ALL of my progress Sad

jadzxa
    jadzxa
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Post by jadzxa Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:16 pm

LordGarza wrote:
    jadzxa wrote:
    I have found it, but I haven't finished because of 2 things.
    1- I don't have plenty of time to play
    2- When I changed my laptop about 3 weeks ago, I lost ALL of my progress Sad

Ahh darn, that really bites there. Well whenever you can get around to it. Do try to play it again. You won't regret it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content