Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you.

Thanatos-Zero
    Thanatos-Zero
    Official Conceptual Developer
    Official Conceptual Developer

Male Posts : 17

Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Empty Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you.

Post by Thanatos-Zero Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Greetings my name is Thanatos-Zero. I am Servbot #004364 at your service.
    Zetta recommended me this place.

Now you might want to hear what I can do for you. I can do voiceacting and making graphics of our beloved 8bit games from the past.
    Here a few eye catchers.
    Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Open_the_door_to_the_light_2_by_thanatos_zero-d3ks9sh Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Open_the_door_to_the_dark_2_by_thanatos_zero-d3ksa7a Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Super_king_man_by_thanatos_zero-d3lkrf2

As for voiceacting I need a guiding hand so I feel more confident in the things I want to do.
    You see I have since birth the Aspergers Syndrome, which makes me at least to an half-autist, which means I have with emotions a lot of problems along with recognising social norms. Also I have a great fear of making mistakes, because it is involved often with awful sounding criticism which hurts me deeply.
    What I prefer is positiv sounding feedback to give me more self confidence.
    While I can be disorientated by to many emotions at times, I can be logical and analytic when I have no fear.

However most of the time I just fear to hurt people unitentionally, so I often think it is better to do nothing as to do something what might be unpleasend to you.

Anyway. I can only do as much as I am able to do so.

If you are interrested in my sprites and tiles, take alook there.
    http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5133
    http://thanatos-zero.deviantart.com/gallery/
    http://acmlm.kafuka.org/board/thread.php?id=4270&page=1

I suggest you to ignore the far older sprites, because they do not present my actual skill.

That is all for now.
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Empty Re: Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you.

Post by PixelSprite Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello Thanatos-Zero! Welcome to the devroom!

Allow me to direct you to the Recruitment Center within Project Announcement to make a formal request of a position on the dev team. Your work seems quite interesting; I'll look forward to seeing more of it.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you. Empty Re: Greetings fellow servbots. I have come here to help you.

Post by MaestroMaharg Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey, Thanatos-Zero! Welcome to Project Legends.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Welcome, fellow citizen. May the odds be ever in your favor.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 am

Hello and welcome aboard Project Legends, Thanatos! Looking forward to working with you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content