Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
OniLink++
Dollow
HBV-05-E Raiden
Skybane Zero
Adrian2040
9 posters

New Job: Marketing and Advertisement

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

New Job: Marketing and Advertisement Empty New Job: Marketing and Advertisement

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

People who takes this position should help in recruiting members, posting videos, distributing news and basically everything that has to do with communicating with fans and potential developers. Good attitude, good "people skills", popularity and education (Manners and Writing Style) are preferred traits applicants should have.

I made it sound like a competitive position, but a lot of you can take it as long as you're competent enough. Please, apply in the Recruitment Topic Above.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

New Job: Marketing and Advertisement Empty Re: New Job: Marketing and Advertisement

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

It would help us a ton if we were somehow able to advertise this on The Megaman Network, or Protodude's Rockman Corner. I wonder how we could get the support of Heatman or Protodude for this...?
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    HBV-05-E Raiden
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 174

New Job: Marketing and Advertisement Empty Re: New Job: Marketing and Advertisement

Post by HBV-05-E Raiden Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, we've already been linked on Protodude's blog, if that helps any.
    Dollow
    Dollow
    Official Marketing Member

Male Posts : 6

Post by Dollow Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

I think we need a logo for the site and project, that way when others see it, they know what we are about and the home site too. we should get a YouTube channel for later as well.
    OniLink++
    Official Programmer
    Official Programmer

Male Posts : 76

Post by OniLink++ Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes, we probably should make a Youtube channel. That way, any previews and teasers can be posted there.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

We need an actual teaser first.
    SeeFly
    SeeFly

Male Posts : 11

Post by SeeFly Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 am

As stated in other posts, I am currently majoring in Mass Communications. So anything to do with journalism, broadcast, advertising, and public relations is what I'm also good at. So please email me, I'll do anything to help out the project. Wink

CMETA20@yahoo.com
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 am

As much as I wish I could help, I can't Razz
    But that doesn't mean I don't have any ideas. A few have been mentioned already, however, I feel some nessesitites that we could make right now are:

-A Facebook page (With teaser/recruitment trailer)
    -A YouTube channel (Also with teaser/ recruitment trailer)
    -An advertisment on Legends Station. (Or mentioning that makes us public)

SeeFly, could you find a way to create those?

But now we need someone to create a recruitment trailer...
    Also, GenSpec and Dashe, or anyone else who is over at the Legends Station. See if you can get an advertisement on the home page that leads you here.
    ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Female Posts : 122

Post by ChromaColors Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Here is something I posted when I was a Servbot at the Capcom website.

How about short animated movies of all of the main characters as well as some of the important side-characters during the construction of the rocket? And maybe an OVA about Megaman's life as a Purifier Unit?
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 pm

MaestroMaharg wrote:-A Facebook page (With teaser/recruitment trailer)
    -A YouTube channel (Also with teaser/ recruitment trailer)
    -An advertisment on Legends Station. (Or mentioning that makes us public)
    It's a bit early to have a Facebook page, but I already have the Youtube Channel secured and our project is already known on Legends Station.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

After posting the video that's being prepared (or before), should the facebook page open (or be created)? we could add in there the URL.
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Post by MaestroMaharg Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 pm

LordGarza wrote:After posting the video that's being prepared (or before), should the facebook page open (or be created)? we could add in there the URL.
    I'm assuming the video will be posted on youTube, correct GenSpec? If so, posting a link, as well as actually posting the video itself on facebook will most likely be the best way to get it across quickly.
    LordGarza
    LordGarza
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 425

Post by LordGarza Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

And we need to secure a facebook page if possible, what if someone sees the video and makes a page named "Project Legends" or something like that? It could be a loss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 pm