Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived!

PhantomKirin
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 44

PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived! Empty PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived!

Post by PhantomKirin Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 am

Hey, everyone. I'm PhantomKirin, also known as Kirin_no_Sora in the Devroom forum, and Tsukishiro in the RPM forum, and I had heard of your plight and plan to perform such a awesome plan to finish what had been started in the Devroom. To this, I have only one thing to say about it...

Teisel: Let's do it!
    LegendMan
    LegendMan
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 11

PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived! Empty Re: PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived!

Post by LegendMan Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 am

Welcome to the forum. Good to have another supporter.

If you'd like to apply for a position to help make this game possible, you can visit Recruitment Center topic and tell us what your skills are and how you can help out with this project.
    PhantomKirin
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 44

PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived! Empty Re: PhantomKirin, the kirin of tropes and justice, has arrived!

Post by PhantomKirin Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:00 am

Thanks for the offer, I'll see what I can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:52 am