Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello one and all.

GF202020
    GF202020
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 1

Hello one and all. Empty Hello one and all.

Post by GF202020 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 am

This is GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020.

I'm more of a classic Megaman fan, but I can seriously feel for you guys after the dickmove Capcom did. Now more then other, fans of all the series need to come together regardless of what we might think of other series (For the record, the only series I "disliked" was Battle Network, but even that had some moments that made me smile, like controlling NapalmMan in MMBN5 and destroying all with him. I still have MMBN5DS.) since it's not only Legends that's threatened to go extinct, but Megaman himself.

I'm afraid I don't have that much in 3D coding knowledge, but I think I can competently write a story a bit, and I can help raise public support and knowledge of this project on Youtube or the like, where I have over 1,000 subscribers. (lol, even though I think like 200 of them are dead accounts)

So yeah, I'm here for ya and to try and help out in what I can.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Hello one and all. Empty Re: Hello one and all.

Post by General Specific Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 am

Hi—welcome to our lovely venture. I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with the Legends plot-line and setting before applying for the role of writer. We also have open positions for marketers/advertisers, so that's always an option.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am

Hello and welcome! We need writers that actually know the MegaMan Legends story well. However, you could still apply to the Marketing and Advertisement section.

Let's work to keep the blue bomber alive!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 am