Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I shall say hello!

BrightNeko
    BrightNeko
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 1

I shall say hello! Empty I shall say hello!

Post by BrightNeko Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Hello ya'll I'm BrightNeko, came here after waking up, heading the protodude's corner to see if a movement had started yet. An I be amazed if one hadn't by this point. From what I've seen around here it looks like a fan project to make their own legends 3. Not to sure I agree with that but heck I'm on board anyway.

Since this here be an introduction thread I should say a bit about myself.
    I'm 19, come from texas, and have my focus to be a writer some day. I rather enjoy anime, cartoons, and games. An usually I list off my top 5's of each but here that doesn't really seem needed... Anyway I look forward to talking with you all, hoping this doesn't end up like the Battle network 7 project or that this project takes place over what capcom would have given us.

Please tell me if I got the wrong idea of this place.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

I shall say hello! Empty Re: I shall say hello!

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Hello and welcome!

This forum is where we recruit developers and discuss the development of our own MegaMan Legends 3 game. Our goal is to create a MegaMan Legends 3 that is faithful to the series. We will start by remaking what we know about Prototype, fill the wholes with our own ideas and then create a whole game based on a storyline that continues from it.

Basically, we hope we can release a remake of Prototype and continue from there to create a full MegaMan Legends 3 experience.

You don't have to help in the development as a developer. You can also give us support by suggesting ideas in the open discussions. We are reading every suggestion and taking them into account.

You can also chill with the fans on the General Category.

Thanks again and may the Blue Bomber never die!
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Post by Edich Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

If you're looking to rally for MML3's official continuation here is where you should start.

http://mmls.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talkmml3&action=display&thread=4592

I'm certain they'll appreciate the help. Many of the members here are also contributing to this cause, so it's not like this project is against the official version or anything. We all want the same thing and we're each taking different directions to achieve it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 am