Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom

Ore-sama
    Ore-sama
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 4

Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom Empty Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom

Post by Ore-sama Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 am

Hey guys I'm Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom. I can't really say so much about myself, just I'm a quirky guy who loves many things, Mega Man being one of them. I had sent a tweet to CapcomUnity and Capcom Europe on Twitter and a message to Capcom and other places on Facebook and I'd thought I'd share it to you guys. So here it is:-

#ReviveMegaMan Legends 3. I know only some thousand joined the Devroom but as a fanbase, we all want to play the game. You could've given the Prototype a chance and see if anyone wants the game made but not only did you cancel the whole Project, you had also cancelled the Prototype too. But some of us have ethics still so we have this to say to you:-

One for the series: "Legends never die."
    One to Capcom: "Believe in us and we'll believe in you."
    One for us: "This is what we're fighting for."

I hope you understand that. Even if we're not millions joining the DevRoom, thousands are still big numbers. I have seen the gameplay for the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype and there's so much potential to the game. Plus, many have been waiting for this game for roughly 10 years now. I hope you can put the project back on for the rest of the world to understand why there are so many fans of this game when they buy and play it. We still believe that this old relic of a game can be made relevant to the modern world. All you guys need is to give effort to it. If you can bring in Marvel VS Capcom 3 or new games like Asura's Wrath, I'm sure you can give the same amount of enthusiasm to Mega Man Legends 3.

So yeah, that sums it up. I hope you guys can send this message around 'cause I've gotten some replies and likes on Facebook for it. Still awaiting their reply though. I hope this message gets around for everyone to support Mega Man Legends 3 and get the a-holes known as Capcom to finally put the project back on.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom Empty Re: Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom

Post by General Specific Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Well hi there then! Glad you've come here to support us.
    rekka_zan
    rekka_zan
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Male Posts : 68

Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom Empty Re: Ore-sama a.k.a Servbot #000442 of the Mega Man Legends 3 DevRoom

Post by rekka_zan Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

Are you the admin of Facebook's "Revive MegaMan Legends 3" page?
    Ore-sama
    Ore-sama
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 4

Post by Ore-sama Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 am

rekka_zan wrote:Are you the admin of Facebook's "Revive MegaMan Legends 3" page?

Nope but I am a supporter and member of that group, along with "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:51 pm