Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
General Specific
Rockman Striker
nikklament
7 posters

Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines?

nikklament
    nikklament
    Official Multitasking Developer
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 47

Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines? Empty Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines?

Post by nikklament Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 pm

All I know is that their machines are expensive, and they get their money from loans, stealing, digging, etc. But where do they get things like metal, circuit boards, wire, lights, and all that stuff? Confused
    Rockman Striker
    Rockman Striker
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Male Posts : 211

Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines? Empty Re: Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines?

Post by Rockman Striker Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Stealing and dismantling other machines or recovering their destroyed machines to recycle them.
    I believe their machines aren't expensive, just hard to found parts and building them, and they are always in bankruptcy.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines? Empty Re: Where do the Bonnes get everything they need for their machines?

Post by General Specific Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Junk, thievery, black market purchases, serendipity—the four tenets of Tron Bonne's expertise in the art of making giant machines of doom.
    WhiteBonne
    WhiteBonne
    Official Programmer
    Official Programmer

Post by WhiteBonne Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 am

It helps that Tron was Macgyver's best student, Tron could make a mech from two pieces of string and a fan.
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

Probably the same way Team Rocket manages to get the parts for their machines. Ecstatic
    Steffie
    Steffie
    Normal User
    Normal User

Female Posts : 32

Post by Steffie Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 pm

I think that they get those goods after they invaded an island/ city and would steal whatever they need; including wires or when the servbots scout around.
    kamperkiller
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 9

Post by kamperkiller Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

MM Blows the Bots up but I'm guessing there are other ways of taking them out; Emp, Traps, Stabbing the bus line in their heads, all kinds of things.

When they are dead/captured Tron just scraps them and takes their stuff.

Not to mention Teisel Bonne does most of the ruin runs. I can see him taking a small platoon of serve bots in with him to mine the areas dry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 am