Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting?

ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Female Posts : 122

Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting? Empty Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting?

Post by ChromaColors Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Before I saw a video of the Bonnes and Barret duking it out deep inside a dungeon, I always thought that he was going to go digging for them and the Casketts to fund the rocket and get a Quantum Refractor to power it. But when I saw him going at it with the ones I thought he was going to be friends with, I decided that instead he would be rivals with at least our favorite trifecta of terror.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting? Empty Re: Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting?

Post by General Specific Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Edich and guys like me are in the midst of the conceptual stage regarding topics like that, and there's a lot of discussion going on in the Developer forums about things like these. So, if you apply for a Developer position of some sort, you'll eventually be able to talk with us about that.

—And I'm sorry to be curt right now, but I have other priorities, lol.
    Edich
    Edich
    Lead Writer
    Lead Writer

Male Posts : 420

Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting? Empty Re: Why were the Bonnes and Barret fighting?

Post by Edich Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 pm

We already got the simple reasoning behind why over in the Dev area, but like Gen said, all conceptual at this stage. So yea, we got our theories, but we're always welcome to hear other people's. Whether it's in the open areas from non-developers or from recruited developers themselves.

Just keep in mind that we got to keep stuff on the dev side, well, on the dev side for now. Early stages of development, spoiler reduction. All that jazz.
    ChromaColors
    Official Artist
    Official Artist

Female Posts : 122

Post by ChromaColors Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Well then, I'd better hurry up and get myself involved then!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:31 am