Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices!

KayneArgand
    Official Conceptual Developer
    Official Conceptual Developer

KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices! Empty KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices!

Post by KayneArgand Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 am

Hey, all. I'm KayneArgand, but just call me Kayne.

I can't do much in the line of graphic design or programming, but I'm one hell of a voice actor, and I'm willing to lend my voice to the Legends 3 FanProject. I'm also a bit of a writer, so I can help with character profiles and script/plot devices.

Thanks for having me, and I hope this project is a success.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices! Empty Re: KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices!

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 am

Thank you for your help! If you want to apply for a position in development, please apply in the Recruitment Topic in the Announcement Board.

Welcome aboard!
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices! Empty Re: KayneArgand, ready for writing and voices!

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 am

Wecome ab-
    Ah, shoot, Adrian stole my key line, lol. Razz Well, welcome just the same, Kayne! Enjoy your time here. Smile
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 am

Skybane Zero wrote:Wecome ab-
    Ah, shoot, Adrian stole my key line, lol. Razz Well, welcome just the same, Kayne! Enjoy your time here. Smile

Don't worry. I have to get some sleep soon. You'll get to steal MY catchphrase later... if you can! *Insert evil Teisel laugh*
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Post by Skybane Zero Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 am

Adrian2040N wrote:
    Skybane Zero wrote:Wecome ab-

Don't worry. I have to get some sleep soon. You'll get to steal MY catchphrase later... if you can! *Insert evil Teisel laugh*
    Great. By the time I find your catchphrase you'll probably be back, lol. Razz
    Night.
    General Specific
    General Specific
    Lead Designer
    Lead Designer

Male Posts : 1059

Post by General Specific Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am

Welcome, fellow Conceptual Developer. Can't wait to hear what voices you can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 am