Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action!

Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Male Posts : 206

Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action! Empty Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action!

Post by Skybane Zero Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey, guys. So the new project's now officially underway, huh? It'll be interesting to see where the next few months lead us in the Developement of this new fan-game. But it looks like we have a lot of talented people supporting this project, so I'm not worried too much.

Naming a few, I see sound designers, artists, voice actors, writers, and hardcore supporters. Wow, I'd say we're getting off to a good start!

But above all, this is a fanbase that really knows what a Legends game should be like; the prime missing factor in Capcom. With that knowledge, I'd say that there's hardly any way we can fail!
    MaestroMaharg
    MaestroMaharg
    DASH Designer
    DASH Designer

Male Posts : 465

Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action! Empty Thats the spirit!

Post by MaestroMaharg Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Alright, SkyBane Zero! You were over at the DevRoom weren't you, if I recall correctly? Razz Good to see you. Bummer that Megaman Legends 3 is gone, still can't beleive it. Well, I guess it's only one untill we (the fans here at Blue World) can do something about it! Razz
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action! Empty Re: Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action!

Post by Skybane Zero Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

MaestroMaharg wrote:Alright, SkyBane Zero! You were over at the DevRoom weren't you, if I recall correctly? Razz Good to see you. Bummer that Megaman Legends 3 is gone, still can't beleive it. Well, I guess it's only one untill we (the fans here at Blue World) can do something about it! Razz
    Well, as I said before, I'm not giving this game up without a fight, lol. I plan on helping to see this project through, and no cancelation from Crapcom is going to stop me.
    They promised us a game created by the fans, so that's what we're going to get; cancelation or no cancelation.
    Dashe
    Dashe
    V.I.P. Contributor
    V.I.P. Contributor

Female Posts : 120

Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action! Empty Re: Skybane Zero (Smashbros295 of GFaqs) here and ready for action!

Post by Dashe Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello, Skybane!
    Skybane Zero
    Skybane Zero
    DASH Writer
    DASH Writer

Post by Skybane Zero Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Heya, Dashe. It's gonna be an interesting next few months, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:03 am