Project Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+76
megabust99
SageChaozu
Suda
Krotar
TronBonne
Gh0st
Bronzedragon316
The High Paladin
arslath
Zetta
Thanatos-Zero
PooJ1277
Leonel
Eien ni Mugen
HalcyonDays
QuietlyThinking
Infernite
Speculator
KokO
NotUnknown
ChromaColors
aoi820
omegaprime02
PhantomKirin
T3GZdev
Sander
CX-10
int
RaphaelRobo
Mikey
afreaknperson
prince_david
jadzxa
LordGarza
Rockman Striker
nikklament
SeeFly
lunargoblin
darkxcalibur
ONLYUSEmeFEET
PixelSprite
Nicktendonick
omareen
Ore-sama
Dollow
Steve
ThorkellTheTall
KarasuShiro
CmonMrBlue
Ben-Hur Pilotti
megaman093
Quickdraw
smalltrouble
Maverinox
WhiteBonne
KayneArgand
LegendMan
ign0to
Mr.Jackpot
ValorCrash
OniLink++
Edich
0Dash0
TypingWithMyDix
rekka_zan
HBV-05-E Raiden
foiden
Virus111
Truner
Jesse
DJ-P0N3
General Specific
Maddey_Linqs
Skybane Zero
MaestroMaharg
Adrian2040
80 posters

Recruitment Center

Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Male Posts : 648

recruitment - Recruitment Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruitment Center

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am

ValorCrash wrote:I can definitely help out with the writing, but not as lead. Not that I don't think I'm good enough, I'm just not as familiar with the series.

I can also do some voice acting when required.

I'm not sure if you can be writer, considering that you have just admitted that you're not familiar with the series. Do you have any other decent skills and the knowledge to pull it off?
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 am

ign0to wrote:Would you guys be interested in recruiting translators to translate the game into other languages? I'm willing to do translations to Brazilian Portuguese. I plan on becoming a professional translator someday, in fact, but I still haven't had the chance of taking a course on college and I'm still working on taking my proficiency, so I might still be somewhat inexperienced, but I have lots of free time to do it and my overall English skills (most of which were actually self-taught by playing video-games since I was little) were highly praised by my teachers and mentors; plus I have already translated a number of songs, the results of which turned out to be pretty satisfying to me so far.

We are not planning any translations yet. However, we may start translating this once we are far along in the development. (Or at least far enough to have a decent amount of the script finalized.) I'll post in this board that we need translators the day we do so. Still, thank you for your interest.
    LegendMan
    LegendMan
    Official Multitasking Developer

Male Posts : 11

Post by LegendMan Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 am

I would like to apply for:

(Audio): I am a student at Marshall University for Radio and Television Production and just recently completed my Audio Production class. I can utilize our campus radio station's equipment, sounds booths, royalty free music and SFX, along with editing programs such as Sound Forge and Sony Vegas. I've also worked on Promo's, PSA, and programs for our radio station as well. I'll even throw in there that I know how to splice edit.

(Market and Advertising): I can put the word out there, through the internet, through my college campus, whether it's through fliers, posts, or word of mouth, I'll make sure the word is out there. Videos I are something I can work with too. I work on a late night television show called Up Late with Jamie LoFiego where we produce comedy skits, interview famous people and local celebrities (we had Tommy Tallarico on this year) and also have a musical guest. Our studio is the only HD studio in West Virginia, with some of the first HD cameras off of Sony's assembly line. We editing stations with Final Cut, HD cameras in studio and hand helds, and also have a chroma key wall.

(Voice Acting): I really want to get into Voice Acting and have utilized my voice in several Promos, PSAs, and programs for the radio station. The only other thing I was in was a Machinima series called Gamer Diaries.
    KayneArgand
    Official Conceptual Developer

Post by KayneArgand Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 am

Hey, there.

Positions I'm volunteering for:

Missionary

-Designer. I'm not that good with humanoids, or anything with limbs, for that matter.... But I can draw weapons and armor pieces. I may even be able to design a couple of Bonne Bots.

-Writer. I'm a fairly good writer, and I work well with others in collaborative projects.

-Audio. I'd like to lend my voice to this project. I can do a variety of male voices, so I'd be willing to do extras, but I am looking most towards voicing Megaman himself, Barret, or Teisel. If necessary, I'll post a demo vid on Youtube.
    WhiteBonne
    WhiteBonne
    Official Programmer
    Official Programmer

Post by WhiteBonne Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 am

I'd like to take up Coding, I've had experience with a few game systems and code languages, I'm not a pro really, but I am very methodical and work hard.

I could also assist on Visuals if we go more of a sprite route as I'm a decent pixel artist.
    Maverinox
    Maverinox
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 12

Post by Maverinox Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 am

I may be able to do visuals or design.
    smalltrouble
    smalltrouble
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 36

Post by smalltrouble Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 am

I would like to be a writer for this project. I write on a frequent basis writing fanfiction and other little storys.
    I'm able to do a bit Marketing and Advertisement and promote on websites that I frequent and spread te word on Twitter and Youtube.
    Quickdraw

Post by Quickdraw Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 am

I can do design, writing and art.
    I'm an animator and illustration student, and I've done my fair share of scripts for work, both in school and out.

If possible, I'd like to apply for a conceptual design or visual development position.
    My strengths are in environmental and mostly with characters, mainly enemies and NPC designs, and characters if needed. I can also help the advertising team out if required to. I'm also able to do 3D animation and modelling in MAYA. I'm able to do both traditional and digital art, and I have experience with being a lead artist during group-oriented visual dev. projects, as well as in smaller art-based projects with peers.
    That about sums it up.
    I might be busy sometimes, but I'll continue to do my best for this endeavor.
    megaman093
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by megaman093 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 am

I'd love to apply for a writing/plot position although I dont have any direct video game writing experience. Just 20 years of gaming and college XD. But heck I'll do whatever we need to get this project running.
    Maverinox
    Maverinox
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 12

Post by Maverinox Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Actually, I was thinking about it, and I could be most helpful in conceptual design. I have and am taking many design classes as it is. I could help design the reaverbots, dungeons, etc etc. I design a lot, and I'll be serious for the projects I'm given, as I could possibly use them for my portfolio, and of course, because I want this to really happen and succeed.

I could still participate when fall classes roll around too, being a conceptual designer. I can think of designs while I do homework and such, and draw up the ideas when I get free time. I won't have time to fully create such things in a 3D or other program, but I will have time to create concepts.

I'm going into Interactive and Game Design as a major, with a concentration in Game Design, so this would be a pretty good start, I think.

Last edited by Maverinox on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing grammar. haha)
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Ben-Hur Pilotti
    Official Designer
    Official Designer

Male Posts : 84

Post by Ben-Hur Pilotti Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Gonna work with Designer and visuals. If I can also, would like to work with writting as a secondary job. ^^
    CmonMrBlue
    Official Programmer
    Official Programmer

recruitment - Recruitment Center - Page 2 Empty Code Developer

Post by CmonMrBlue Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey, I talked to you on Gamefaqs Adrian (my username is Frankula). I would like to join as a code developer. I am currently in college and interning at Amazon.com as a SDE. I have worked on quite a few games both alone and with a team. I have a little experience with 3D games as well.
    KarasuShiro
    KarasuShiro
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Male Posts : 24

Post by KarasuShiro Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

I can work on the writing if help is needed, even if that there is already quite some people for that task XD anyway, if i can help, just tell me ^^
    ThorkellTheTall
    ThorkellTheTall
    Visitor
    Visitor

Post by ThorkellTheTall Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

All I can be useful for is throwing out ideas.

But I've always been down to try voice acting.

THAT IS VERY FAR AWAY THOUGH.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

ThorkellTheTall wrote:All I can be useful for is throwing out ideas.

But I've always been down to try voice acting.

THAT IS VERY FAR AWAY THOUGH.

We are still not making major casting for voice actors. If you want to throw out ideas, you can always do it in the Open Discussion sections of Project Legends. Thanks for your interest and support.
    Steve
    Steve
    Official Marketing Member

Post by Steve Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 am

I really want to apply to become a Marketer/Advertiser.

I want absolutely everyone on the internet to know what's happening. I just want to see the support for this project to increase, so Capcom can get the message, that we truly want Megaman Legends 3.
    Dollow
    Dollow

Male Posts : 6

Post by Dollow Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

I don't have much skills, but i know how to do a podcast, I was wondering if I can do a podcast for the site.

I used to run a podcast at one point and I want to do one for mega man legends

Last edited by Dollow on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ore-sama
    Ore-sama
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 4

Post by Ore-sama Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 am

I'm a good writer. May I join?
    omareen
    omareen
    Official Writer
    Official Writer

Post by omareen Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am

Jesse wrote:I am most proficient in Maya, but also have experience in 3ds Max and Cinema 4D..
    I used 3DS MAX for a while and it is verrrrry intense. Kudos for knowing how to work the program!

Along with voice acting, I would much like to write as well, and edit.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 am

Dollow wrote:I don't have much skills, but i know how to do a podcast, I was wondering if I can do a podcast for the site.

I used to run a podcast at one point and I want to do one for mega man legends

We still have not advanced enough to do a full podcast. Maybe later. Will send you a message we believe we are ready for a podcast to be made. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: However, we can still accept you as a member of the Marketing and Publicity section so you can discuss with the others about ideas.
    Ore-sama
    Ore-sama
    Visitor
    Visitor

Male Posts : 4

Post by Ore-sama Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

Hey umm I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. Sorry but while I commemorate your effords in this game of yours, I feel that Mega Man Legends 3 should be done like how they did before it got cancelled. Sorry. Good luck with this project of yours.
    Adrian2040
    Adrian2040
    Admin and Lead Director
    Admin and Lead Director

Post by Adrian2040 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Ore-sama wrote:Hey umm I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. Sorry but while I commemorate your effords in this game of yours, I feel that Mega Man Legends 3 should be done like how they did before it got cancelled. Sorry. Good luck with this project of yours.

We are aiming to make a MegaMan Legends 3 of retail quality. We aim to remake everything we knew about the game from the devroom (With the same style and gameplay.) and expand from there.

I'm sorry that you won't continue to help us writing the story. Hopefully you will continue to at least support us a fan. Either way, thanks for your help! Smile
    rekka_zan
    rekka_zan
    Official Musician
    Official Musician

Male Posts : 68

Post by rekka_zan Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Ore-sama wrote:Hey umm I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. Sorry but while I commemorate your effords in this game of yours, I feel that Mega Man Legends 3 should be done like how they did before it got cancelled. Sorry. Good luck with this project of yours.
    I don't get it. We ARE trying to make it as close as possible to the original.
    Nicktendonick
    Nicktendonick

Male Posts : 10

Post by Nicktendonick Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm

I'd like to sign myself up as well.

I'm a writer first, and I can help with storyline / scenario. Creating stories is what I'm best at.

second I'd say would be helping with the promotion and marketing. I have a talent for giving speeches and presenting things to others, and I think I can do a good job with that and marketing.

I can lend my voice if I'm good enough. I'm no pro, but I think I could at least do some voice acting.

I'm in college to learn computer programming / hardware, but I'm not there yet so don't count that.
    If you do make a program of sorts to help design I can definitely design levels. I love the level creation tools in videogames, and always use each one.

I use to sprite on a average level, but I don't think spriting will be of any use here. Especially since this is all in 3D

Well, those are my four main strong points.
    PixelSprite
    PixelSprite
    DASH 3D Artist
    DASH 3D Artist

Female Posts : 205

Post by PixelSprite Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 pm

I'd like to apply as a 3d modeler as it's what I have the most experience with. I use Blender for my projects. I'm only a hobbyist but I love making things 3d, especially Megaman. Unfortunately, I don't have any of what I've done easily accessible online, but I'll rectify that as soon as possible if need be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 am